Monday, April 15, 2013

Pepper Lunch

In deep autumn, 2007, I went to Nagoya with Rex. After putting luggage at Toyoko Inn in the afternoon, we decided to walk around. According to this travel map, seeing that the Nagoya Castle is so close to the JR Nagoya Station, I proposed that we should go to the former on foot. Big Mistake! Coldly, it took one hour more on clean streets, and the castle was closed when we arrived. In the front of the gigantic gate, we made an appointment to come here again by subway if there is a chance.

Tired we had dinner at Pepper Lunch emitting attractive aroma of beef & butter. I picked pepper steak. The raw steak with fine veins of fat & vegetables was placed on a hot metal plate. I poured some mix sauce, had my Hida beef (I guessed) very rare, and, with rice, joyfully tasted tender & juicy steak, which is so unforgettable! Recently, however, I found out Pepper Lunch is a chain restaurant using Australian beef indeed, and there are branches in Taiwan & the other countries already.


Nagoya Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment